addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › Sports Photography with Sports Illustrated Photographer, Peter Reed Miller

Sports Photography with Sports Illustrated Photographer, Peter Reed Miller

Christopher J.
user 12722237
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
Peter Reed Miller ,(www.peterreedmiller.com), is Sports Illustrated Photographer that has more than 50 published covers. He just returned from photographing the Olympics for SI. I'm helping him set up some shooting venues for a class that he's preparing for 20 photographers. Dates are 10/15 - 10/20. We'll be shooting GA Tech/Boston College on the field as well as a number of other sporting events events to include volleyball, lacrosse, cycling, tennis, and polo. Other pros, like Syl Arena (www.sylarena.com) are instructing as well.

If you want to take your live action photography to a new level-- this class is for your. The seminar is $1,500. There are a few spots that remain open. The overall announcement is on Peter's site at http://www.peterreadm...­. You can sign up directly from the announcement page if this is something that you're interested in.

There's something uniquely special about these types of opportunities. I hired a National Geographic photographer to tour Rome with me last year and gained tremendous insight into things that they look for that improve my skills tremendously. I'm looking forward to becoming a much better sports photographer as well.