March 5 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
For our initial MeetUp let's get together informally, get to know each other, share some refreshments (suggestions welcomed, I was contemplating pizza/soda/beer) and talk about what all of you would like to get out of this. From there I'll work with my team to plan presentations for the next few meetings and set them up.
Directions from 400
1. Take Exit 2 to Lenox Rd
2. Go West off the exit onto Lenox Rd
3. Go through first light.
4. Take a Left at second Light on to Piedmont Rd.
5. Take a Left into Tower Place at first light. There will be a Kroger and Starbucks on your right, and a sign for AMC theater on your left infront of you at this light.
6. Go straight to the 3 way stop. At this point our building is to the left of you (Tower Place 100), and the Architect Grill is to your right.
7. Turn left, and park in the parking garage on your left. Bring your ticket to the 12th floor reception, and we will stamp it for you!
8. When you enter the building you will be asked for ID to be sure you're on the guest list so please RSVP and be on the list, better to be on the list and miss than not to be on the list. BUT if you find yourself in the area at the last minute and want to join the Security Team will call me and I'll be sure you can join.
A few things to think about:
• We're tightly focused on the Red Hat offerings, not because of marketing but because that's what we do best. There are many other MeetUps for non Red Hat technologies and some that cross lines. In this space we're all about helping our customers and partners get the best out of what they have, see what they may want to look, helping each other succeed and generally sharing a fun evening.
• Are there any projects you have done that you would like to share in a presentation at a future MeetUP? We all love a success story but we're all cut from the same cloth so cautionary tails are welcomed as well.
• An early RSVP let's me do a better job of setting up for you and being sure we don't run out of goodies or elbow room.
• When we become a raging success and the MeetUps out grow our offices at some point, would any of you be willing/able to host at one of your facilities?