|Sent on:||Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:53 AM|
What's up everybody? There are a few things I want to tell you about:
1) Tim Anglade (last month's presenter) is offering the same HTML5 mobile workshop he gave last month as a webinar this week! Go here to sign up
He's doing the same 3 hour training at various times on Thursday May 23rd.
2) We're going to be re-organizing our leadership team. I think it's good to rotate out positions and let each member of the community step up and lead.
What tasks will you be doing?
- I need someone who can video each meetup and process the video and upload to our channel (camera provided)
- I need someone interested in community relations. Finding speakers, helping to schedule group events and working with other groups in the same space as HTML5. Also involves booking flights and hotels for people we fly in to speak.
- I need someone(s) who'd like to take on the task of developing a new site for this group. I'll personally vouch for you as a reference for job interviews, linkedin, etc...
So if you're interested in being a part, please ping me at[address removed] with what you'd like to do. I'll come up with a list of interested folks, and we'll make selections from that.
3) If you'd like to present to the group on a given topic, or have any suggestions on making the group better (meetup location, etc..) I'd love to here your comments.
P.S> I still have the videos from March and May in the queue, so I will get them posted ASAP. Did you know we have a youtube channel for all our past meetups? http://www.youtube.com/atlhtml5