Austin Dog People Message Board › Austin Dog People Membership

Austin Dog People Membership

Terri
user 9754437
Austin, TX
Hi Everyone,

Our Group is growing fast! Hooray!

I'd like to bring up three items for everyone to consider:

1.  Under the "More" Label at the top there is a topic "Polls".  I set up a poll for everyone to vote on which part of town they reside so I can get an Idea of where our group might like to have meetups. Another Poll is for Day and time of Day you prefer. Please vote!

2. This Meetup Group allows anyone to: Suggest a Meetup or Host a Meetup. You may know of a great Park or Establishment in your neighborhood that allows dogs and can post it. Members that like the idea or live in the area can Rsvp and Voila! You've got a Meetup going. You are now a co-organizer. If you have questions, contact me. I can also set up a meetup for you if you'd like.

3. Membership Fees. If you will notice under the Left side of the Home page, under "About Us" , there is a topic "Membership dues". Your payment will help pay the Webpage dues.  IF each member donates even $1, $2, $3 (or any amount you can donate), it will go towards the monthly webpage fees. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Looking forward to our next meetup!