Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › YOUTUBE CITIZEN TUBE

YOUTUBE CITIZEN TUBE

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Guys,

I watched all the videos on YOUTUBE CITIZEN TUBE http://www.youtube.co...­ . I think we need more questions that can give a broader picture of Rep. Ron Paul ideas on several issues. Could you please take some time to do this today ( JULY 12th ), the debate is tomorrow (July 13th).

I do have a lot of questions but unfortunately, my webcam stopped working and it does not make any sense for me to ask as a non-us citizen as it would steal the precious time that could be used by citizens who can vote.

I would like you guys take the issue of

1. How his policies will effect the Medical care and how is he planning to give a affordable health care plan for all us-citizens. Why will his plan work better than socializing medicine preached by the democrats. How is his plan different from other republican candidates. Will he work to insure the 20 million or so uninsured children.

2. What is his stand of immigration. What are the steps he is planning to take to curb illegal immigration.

3. If he is planning to close a lot of federal departments, remove the unlimited supply of print money, how is he planning to create jobs for the millions who will lose jobs. What are his policies on Outsourcing and how does the plan to keep the jobs in US from getting outsourced to China,India, Philippines , etc

4. What are his plans for Homeland security ( in true terms not as a department of federal government) , how is he planning defend the US from naked attackers. Why will his policies for security protect the nation better that the liberal left policies and the neo-cons ?

5. What are his beliefs in Christianity ? What are the principles of Christianity that he practices in his daily life ? How can the Christian conservatives identify with him.

etc ...

Please ask questions that are important for a large number of people. Questions like legalizing marijuana etc are important but our current job is to attract large republican and independent voting masses ...

Good Luck Guys,

Suresh Kumar.
A former member
Post #: 5
Sorry I think I typed debate , I meant an Interview with CITIZENTUBE.