add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Call to Action / PBS must air Soviet Story!

Call to Action / PBS must air Soviet Story!

Arlo J. P.
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
PBS is going to screen Soviet Story around the country to decide if they want to air it. This is a very important film for Americans to see so they can learn about the terrible result of communism in Russia and the occupied Eastern European countries. This is by a Latvian director. My wife is Latvian and shared this film with me. Her country was still under Soviet Occupation when she was a child. A majority of Americans believe the Nazis were far worse than the Communists. Americans must know that Communists was even worse! Email the manager of PBS in Austin asking them to air Soviet Story and urge others to do so as well. Email the General Manager here­. We should have a screening amongst ourselves. I've also forward this to Glenn Beck. Maybe we all should ask him to promote this film too. Watch the trailer here­. I'm afraid the people at PBS won't understand the significance of this film. We do! Spread the word!