It’s estimated that 79% of singles have trouble meeting someone new because they haven’t gotten over a past relationship. Unresolved anger, regret, pain or pining-away for your ex blocks you from attracting the right person into your life.
Whether it's been a month or a decade, you may still have unresolved questions and feelings. These feelings weigh you down the same way a backpack full of rocks would. They won’t go away until you let them go.
When you get over you ex you’ll not only feel more energy and optimism about life - you’ll significantly increase your chances of finding love again.
Join Me on Tuesday, June 25th at 6:30 PM CST and Find Out How To:
• Be ready to start a new relationship
• Learn the quickest way to let go of anger, resentment + grief
• Stop obsessing over an ex or letting your ex get under your skin
• Understand why the relationship ended so you don’t repeat the same thing again
• Feel more optimistic and hopeful
This Teleclass Is For Anyone Who:
1. Is recovering from a divorce or break up
2. Can’t understand why they’re having trouble finding love
3. Wants to feel happier and hopeful about life
4. Is a co-parent and wants things easier with their ex
Dating + Relating Expert, Elizabeth Golembiewski, helps singles attract the right person for them so they can build happy, healthy and committed relationships.
Elizabeth’s proven approach to dating was shaped by overcoming her own adversity with relationships, including divorce and recovering from “serial dating.” The tools she used to find her life-partner and grow a healthy relationship are the same tools she shares with clients.
Elizabeth’s been featured on NBC news in Austin, Texas; blog-talk radio; and has contributed to national dating blogs. You can find her at http://truelovebydesign.com.
How do I attend? Is it free?
Yes it's entirely FREE!! Just RSVP to confirm your set. Then on Tuesday, June 25, at 6:30 pm, CDT, Call[masked] and when you’re prompted, put in the class code 122589.
Elizabeth helped me uncover things that I didn't see about myself such as how I was still holding on to the fantasy that my ex would come crawling back to me! Cathy D. New Mexico
Elizabeth shares simple and easy tools that anyone can use to improve their dating results. One of the biggest "turnarounds" I had was learning how to trust a man again. Glenda M.