A former member
ok, yay bingo, finally! 

Soooo just a couple things - I'm hoping to get a pretty nice amount of space held off BUT it is a bar and bingo night is definitely popular there so, I'm just going to head there after work and get there around 6:30 hopefully to get a couple of tables. Don't be alarmed if you get there and I don't have 60 open seats waiting for everyone :) we'll all fit where we can even if it's in a few different places. (As long as everyone grabs a bingo board, that's all that matters!) They start the actual game at 8 but you can join in whenever you want and if you want to have a seat you might want to get there pretty early to snag the seats of the people who will be leaving from happy hour and all that good shtuff. (Aaaand you can probably still get some HH drinks if you get there earlier....)

I made a big poster that just says AWESOME AUSTIN on it in red and got these little things you can put on your wrist (or wherever you want) when you get there (subtle.. not a name big name tag..) but that way you know who's there with us and be more inclined to go and say hi :)

If you all have any questions or can't find me or need help getting there or anything, just shoot me a text or give me a call. 512-450-4646

Can't wait to see/meet you all! 

-Caitlin