Sarah
ASMGBT
Austin, TX
Hello Meet Upppers!

The moment you have all been waiting for, a planned itinerary for the evening:

6-7:30: Meet at Blind Pig- introductions, drinks and watch the Dia de los Muertos procession from the rooftop deck

7:30-8:30ish: Walk west down 5th (between Brazos and Congress) to check out vendors, grab food, etc

8:30ish-10: head over to Six Tap Room (117 West 4th St) for more drinks and socializing

10-until: TBD

I will post all updates via the comment section on the MeetUp page. If you have not done so already, please download the MeetUp app on your phones and this will make your life easier, not only for this event, but all others too. Some of you mentioned coming later in the evening because of other events, work, etc. You're more than welcome to come meet us at Six Tap Room if you cannot meet us at the Blind Pig.

I would feel better if everyone meets at either Blind Pig or Six Tap Room. The street fair will be really crowded and I would hate to miss anyone trying to find us there, especially the first timers. Also, please adopt the "buddy-system" as we move from one area to another- you can never be too careful.

I think this will be a fun time. I haven't been to the Day of the Dead fest and the pictures from previous years look reallly awesome. I hope you are as excited as I am, and ready to meet some new people in the process!

See you all tomorrow!

-Sarah