addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Amanda C.
user 11817767
Austin, TX
Ello' Mates!

So tonight is the Texas Stars game! WHOOT!

I've been getting some emails with questions so hopefully I can answer them in this one email.

1. I will be parked directly in front of Dick's (in the larger parking area) My car is a 2010 Kia Optima Dark Red. I am wearing oddly enough all black today. I will have my roommate with me, not sure what he is wearing.

2. We will be there by 5:45pm. I will print out a small but nonetheless a sign that says MEETUP and attempt to put it on my car (depending on the wind). Either way my cell is (512) 814-7359, if you have trouble finding us.

NOTE: We will be leaving Dick's no later then 6:05pm, traffic is going to be rough, so I want to make sure we have enough time to get there, get our tickets, and find our seats before the game starts. I will have my GPS, so everyone can follow me or just go on their own accord. Anyone that is willing to carpool please be insured. :)

3. You can meet us at the game if that is easier for you or if your schedule does not allow you to meet us at that time. If you are meeting us at the game please CALL me so we can find you.

4. I am buying my ticket at the gate once we get there. I was looking at seating online and there are some spaces that can fit our large of a group but there is no guarantees that we will. Most likely what will end up happening is 4-5 smaller groups.

I'm pretty sure that answered everything, if you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a great day and I look forward to meeting all of you!

-Amanda