AWESOME AUSTIN! I'm young, social, in Austin! 20's 30's fun. Message Board › Thank you for coming to the 6th Street Halloween Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt

Thank you for coming to the 6th Street Halloween Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt

A former member

That was a lot of work and I am so glad you all had a great time.  There were two things in particular I got as feedback that really make me want to keep doing these events:

1. "This meetup is more fun than any meetup I have ever attended by far and I am so glad to have found it."

- Thank you, that is my primary goal - I really want to make people laugh and enjoy themselves!

2. "I cannot believe what you can get people on 6th street to do just by telling them you have this little piece of paper telling you that you need someone to do it."

- EXACTLY!  People want to let loose.  They just need a reason and it is amazing what a scavenger hunt can make possible.

We will have another event near Christmas.  Based upon how cold it gets outside then, we may just need to have it indoors.  I will see what my twisted little mind can come up with!

P.S. PLEASE post your coolest pics you got this weekend to the meetup group.  It let's people see how much fun this is.