Baton Rouge Writers Workshop Message Board › What happened to the uploaded files?

What happened to the uploaded files?

Omar R.
omarrash
Group Organizer
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 2
Hello All,

I had downloaded several files (pieces) uploaded for critique & review, and many of them have disappeared. I downloaded them all when I saw them so I could read / Track Changes at my leisure, but now that I do not see the files with their original questions to answer, I'm at a loss.

The Ones that I have downloaded are:

Bella Fitzgerald - Waldorf Wedding
Darrell Curtis - Introducing John Paul v2
Jerry Patton - Lost THE CITY OF MIDNIGHT PERFECT
Jordan Thomas - Memoirs of the 337Rules,relations,and procrastinations
Ricky Aucoin - The Exquisite Corpse
Shelley Rideau Brignac - Bittersweet and Counting - Part 1***
Tina Simmons - PART 1- A TIE THAT BIND US

(Note, I appended the author's name at the beginning of the file names, for my memory & reference).

The ones with three asterisks (***) are the ones STILL up.

For those who submitted pieces, could you either re-upload, or at least upload a file with the questions you'd like to have answered? It will help in providing the feedback you desire.

Thanks all.
A former member
Post #: 3
I don't know, Omar. I noticed that Jordan's piece had vanished before the last meeting and mentioned it, but no one seemed to know where it went. I can't speak for the other individual posters, but I did not remove mine.
Season V.
SGVining
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 40
It has always been our practice to delete uploaded files after they have been discussed at a meeting or after they have been up for a month with no discussion. People did not like the idea of their work hanging around indefinitely. If you guys want to leave them up. No problem. We'll start doing that.
Omar R.
omarrash
Group Organizer
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 3
Maybe a middle ground? The default could be to remove it as usual practice, and if someone wants to keep it up, then they could mark it with something like 'KUP' (Keep Up Please ) or something like that.