Joel Friedlander has been working with type, design, and printing since the early 1970s. He is an expert on how to get your books into print, and make them strong sellers. His very active blog, thebookdesigner.com, is full of authoritative advice on book design, advertising, graphic design, font choice, readability, and how to succeed at self-publishing.
We are very excited to have Joel join us for our next Authors Go Public lunchtime hangout, and hope you can join us too!
If You Want to Join the Video Chat:
1. Read Joel's blog, and find out what he has to say about creating great book covers, book design or the self-publishing roadmap.
2. Be prepared with a question or two to ask, related to his area of expertise.
3. Follow the directions below to join the Google Hangout.
If You Just Want to Watch Our Talk with Joel Friedlander:
1. Watch the live stream here on this page, or on my G+ page. If you're free at noon on Nov. 6, pull up either spot in your browser and watch the video live.
2. Watch the video here anytime after the event, it will be on this page permanently!
How the Google+ Hangout series works: Once you RSVP for this BABS event, head over to Google+ and connect with me (Anne Hill) there. I will add you to the circle of BABS members who automatically get invited to the hangout. Up to 7 members can join us in the live video feed.