DjembeJohn
JohnAngel
Group Organizer
Santa Clara, CA
Here are some reminders:

- When you first see an announcement for a meetup that you are not going to attend, you do not need to indicated a "no" RSVP. I ask that you only indicate a "no" RSVP if you are changing from "yes" to "no".  This will reduce the number of emails going out to those of us who are monitoring RSVPs.

- If you can't attend a meetup that you already said "yes" to, please remember to change your RSVP to "no" as soon as possible. Your help in this will make it easier for the organizer to plan for the event,  make it possible for the other attendees know what to expect, and reduce the overall number of "no show" designations.

- If you know of a location that would be good for a drum circle or if you would like to host an event, please let me know. This meetup group belongs to all of us, and I encourage all members to help in the planning of events.

- For the newer members; you don't need to ask if a drum will be available to borrow if you don't have one. We always have a few extras, and we have lots of other percussion instruments. You might not be able to play the same drum during an entire event, but there will be something for you to play.

John A. / drummerjohn@comcast.net