BBAC club members are committed to living life with purpose and meaning – to the fullest of our capability – and then some!
Are a survivor of a brain injury or a service professional in the field of brain injury? If so, this group is especially designed to meet your needs! BECOME AN ACHIEVER TODAY! It's FREE to join!!!
(There will be shared expenses for some activities, events and conferences - club memberships will be offered to defray costs. You can either pay-as-you go or enjoy more benefits by coming a BBAC Member - ACHIEVER Team Meetings are ALWAYS FREE!!!)
BBAC offers a wide variety of opportunities. Let's look first at what joining BBAC does for brain injury survivors:
- BBAC is a club where you meet other people who, like you, have a new perspective on life. Not all brain injuries are alike but all people with brain injury share a special commonality.
- BBAC offers activities that enhance your life - doing things with friends who you relate with (Outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping. Cultural events such as dining out and art exhibits. Book clubs; reading and sharing books about brain injury. Educational and Inspirational events such as conferences and workshops. Fitness including physical, nutritional and spiritual eval's and referrals.) BBAC offers awareness by connecting you with support groups and specialists in the field of brain injury.
- BBAC wants to help you succeed at your dreams and goals. We offer Mastermind Mentoring - a six week roundtable discussion group led by a Service Professional who will help you find your purpose, define your passion, and commit to making your dream a reality.
BBAC offers a wide variety of opportunities to Service Professionals in the field of Brain Injury:
- By teaming up with BBAC your agency/organization will be given an opportunity to present your services at our ACHIEVER meetings.
- As a Specialist you may choose to lead a Mastermind BBAC group (Service fees apply)
- Teaming with BBAC broadens your service base - Your sponsorship provides an advertising spot on our sites
BECOME A BBAC ACHIEVER MEMBER TODAY!!!
Welcome! Joining BBAC is easy as 1,2,3
1175 Chapel Hills Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
We will not be meeting on Christmas day.. stay tuned for information about a holiday gathering.
Carol Lampe'- Van N. (President of the Board of Directors)
This Meetup repeats on the 4th Thursday of every month