In conjunction with Baltimore Innovation Week, the Baltimore Washington Tech Meetup is hosting a panel on innovation in Baltimore with a happy hour to follow! Mindgrub President & CEO Todd Marks will moderate a panel of successful entrepreneurs and will discuss innovation; what that means to them, how to get there, and how to leverage the Baltimore community to make it happen.
• Todd Marks – CEO at Mindgrub
• Brian Razzaque - CEO at Social Toaster
• Ed Mullin – CIO at Logical Consulting Group
• Jason Hardebeck – Executive Director at gb.tc
• Vince Talbert – Co-Founder of BillMeLater
• Chris Brandenburg - CTO of Millennial Media
Friday, September 21 at 6:00pm
640 Frederick Rd. Baltimore, MD 21228
Mingle and Network: 6:00-6:30
Panel of Speakers: 6:30-7:30pm
Discussion and Questions: 7:30-8:00pm
Pizza, beer, wine and soda will be served.
We welcome all entrepreneurs, startups, students, tech savvy persons, local business owners and those interested in tech in the Baltimore/Washington area. The tech community is growing and we are excited to be a part of such a supportive and thriving business sector.
Please share and rsvp here, or email Ryan at [masked]
Questions about the event and sponsorship opportunities? Email Ryan at [masked]