addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bacchus Club Message Board › Wine Channel TV Mobile App

Wine Channel TV Mobile App

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I am one of the partners for Wine Channel TV Mobile, based out of Ann Arbor, and which you can find on iTunes for both iPad and iPhone. We are just getting started, but we are trying to build out an entire channel dedicated to the topic of wine. I am a big wine fan myself and plan to come out to October meet up. It would be great, if you have an iPad or iPhone, if you could download the app (its free) and let me know what you think. We literally just launched, we already have 6 wine related shows in the app and plan to add many more episodes and new shows. So any feedback would be very helpful!
Robert
BCN_Organizer
Group Organizer
Novi, MI
Post #: 3
Cool app. Thanks for sharing. But what's up with the "WineRAM"? Wine seemed to be an afterthought squeezed in between mountain biking and helicopter camping in that program.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey Robert, thanks for the feedback! It is about a 50/50 mix in that show between the adventure and the wine. He visits areas that are known for wine, but is trying to pull out more of the things that make where he visits interesting. If you have ever been to New Zealand as a tourist, especially Queenstown, it is very likely that you'll get sucked into doing some adventure things, even if you are mainly there to visit the wineries in Central Otago. Even with the wine side, he is diving pretty deep into things like canopy management, beyond just your typical winery tour and tasting. It is definitely a different spin on things.

What about the other shows? There are currently 6 shows, more on the way, all with various perspectives and approaches. Anything stand out as a hit or a dud?

What are the types of topics you would like to see?