1. ?What does everyone do for a living? ?I know we come from all walks of life, but I'd just like to know officially.
Graduate Research Assistant
2. ?Who, and how many, of us have abandoned religion?
I was brought up Methodist Christian. As a child, I decided that I did not believe in this.
3. ?What fallout from abandoning religion have we faced?
There is a stigma attached to not being religious, which can ?even exist in scientific communities, but is definitely present at large.
4. ?How long ago, or at what age, did you walk away?
5. ?What level of education do you have?
AA- Graphic Design
BS- Molecular Biology
Currently working on PhD
7. What hobbies do you have?
Science, comics, movies, painting, reading
8. ?Are you raising kids? ?If so, are you raising them secular or just not mentioning it?
No. But if I ever adopt, I will encourage learning and reason.
9. ?What is your vision for GBAC?
I don't know enough about the group at this point, but I would like to become involved.