Baltimore's Jewish Hangout 20s 30s Group Message Board › Scavenger Hunt in DC?

Scavenger Hunt in DC?

Shira
RedheadSmiles
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 30
As a way to shake things up with this group, an idea has been presented to do a scavenger hunt challenge as a group. There is an event put on by Things To Do DC (http://www.thingstodo...­) on April 13, 2013 which is a popular event that is as they say "incredible race and event in and around Washington, D.C., and perhaps MD or VA. ... a wonderful day of fun, exercise, creativity, and prizes."

The cost of the event is $20. (Price subject to increase day before the race)
Teams are made on arrival but you can request to be put on a team as a group.. Since it is a DC starting point carpooling would be needed for the members interested who are from the north.

Let me know if you are interested in this and I can make it an official event. You would have to register separately and pay for registration, I would just need to know who to look out for.
A former member
Post #: 3
I think this sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in.
Shira
RedheadSmiles
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 32
Ok this is two weeks away see the meetup event page for more info:
http://www.meetup.com...­

To coordinate the carpool you need to let me know who needs a ride and from where. We can work off a central meeting point or have multiple drivers for various locations then meet at the starting point for the scavenger hunt or at the metro station (like Greenbelt) to ride in together. We have to be at the starting point by 12 noon if not before so be on time or you may get left behind.