Announcing a new Meetup for Barefoot Runners NYC!
What: Important -- Tomorrow -- Brooklyn Bridge Run and MovNat Session
When: Saturday, February 6,[masked]:00 AM
Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)
Welcome to all the new members!
Late notice, but we're going to have an awesome run and workout tomorrow. Plus some media and reporters present. Here are the details:
- Erwan Le Corre is back in town, and we're going to do another run at the Brooklyn Bridge. Awesome opportunity to get running tips from a real barefoot pro.
- A TV crew from NHK, Japanese public TV, will be there filming. They are doing a segment on innovative New Yorkers, and this is part of it. You are innovative. Plus a reporter from the main Swedish newspaper. Plus a reporter from CBC radio. Great publicity! Come be a part of it (if you are camera shy, you clearly don't have to be in any shots you don't want to).
- We are going to do some running, and then stop in the park over in Brooklyn for a special MovNat session led by Erwan. So if you're interested in a great lesson in some natural movement, tomorrow is the day. (And it's free...usually these things cost $$$.) All fitness levels welcome.
- The schedule is going to be a bit up in the air, depending on the reporters, but it's going to be fun.
- The plan is to meet at the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge (on it) at 9AM sharp. My cell phone is[masked] should you need to get in touch or find us.
- It's going to be chilly and maybe snowing a bit, so bring something warm if you're not used to the cold.
Look forward to seeing you out there,
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/BarefootNYC/calendar/12530325/