Bay Area Classical Music Meetup Message Board › Selling LP's from Chico, CA

Selling LP's from Chico, CA

A former member
Post #: 5
My late father listened to NOTHING but classical music, and I've inherited his impressive collection of classical records, from labels such as London FFrr, Philips, EMI Angel, Noneshuch, Seraphim, Deutsche Gramophone and others. I'm going through box upon box and have already found a few that truly are gems. If you're a PASSIONATE fan of classical music by Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Schubert, and the like you will be in auditory HEAVEN when you see this! Email me if interested, serious only please. Some of these records are quite valuable and I would love to use this money to fund MY passion; my photography.

I'll be keeping some for myself so I have to go through them all first, they're in storage. I just don't have the space for the entire collection, so much of it must go.

I'm also in Chico, Ca, but willing to make a trip to SF for the right buyer(s), as I suspect there's higher demand there than in Chico.

Thank you for reading

please message me on my profile if interested.