add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Film Society Message Board › Please confirm and book your seat

Please confirm and book your seat

Marta M.
user 35490382
San Francisco, CA
Dear Attendees!!!

I am very glad to see such a large crowd willing to watch the great sample of shorts this Friday. I would like to ask you though to confirm your attendance and seat by Wednesday (tomorrow) night, so we can grab extra chairs if necessary. Best way to confirm of course is to purchase the ticket via­ or sending the fee of 8.00 USD (without Eventbrite fee) to me personally (where all the money from Eventbrite goes anyway) using my PayPal ID

Drinks and food will be there on the spot, so you don't have to worry about having hearty dinner beforehands. The catering will be provided by the Missing Link - upscale food vendor specializing in wild game sausages.

Thank you and see you very soon!!!!

Marta Mannenbach

Future Shorts San Francisco