add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area LGBT Vegans/Vegetarians Message Board › RE: Hello Herbivores and 1st Meetup

RE: Hello Herbivores and 1st Meetup

Closed to new replies

John R. E.
user 13426576
Oakland, CA
Hello Herbivores:

I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

After I created this group, life sort of happened but now things are finally beginning to settle down.  I was excited to see that each of you joined the group.  I hope that we can enjoy many fun occasions with food and without food.

I thought our first Meetup could be lunch Saturday December 8 at Garden Fresh Vegan Chinese Cuisine in Mountain View.  I noticed a few of you live south and it might be good for the folks that live north and east to travel south.  I have a car and room for 3 comfortably or 4 in a squeeze (but still legal).  I remember Mountain View as a nice town with walkable streets and lots of little shops for window shopping and conversation along the way.

We can make it a Christmas/Holiday Lunch.