East Bay Romance Novel Book Club Message Board › What are you reading? Spring Edition

What are you reading? Spring Edition

Elise
user 127535402
Albany, CA
Post #: 2
I'm cranking out my culminating experience project before heading up to Portland next week but I'm sneaking in some book time. Currently listening to "The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simsion. Audiobooks from the library make my commute so much better.

What's everyone else reading these days?

Kay
user 115637982
Castro Valley, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Elise. What did you think about the Rosie Project? I really enjoyed that one.

I'm am currently reading Love, In English by Karina Halle.
Elise
user 127535402
Albany, CA
Post #: 3
I really liked it! It was different in the best ways and very funny. It was a good choice for an audiobook. The narrator did a great job with the characters.

How are you liking Love, In English? Right now I'm reading (in chunks because it's a serial) Meljean Brook's newest steampunk novel, The Kraken King.
Kay
user 115637982
Castro Valley, CA
Post #: 2
Love, In English is coming along. I just started and didn't get much reading in yesterday. Hopefully, I'll finish before the weekend is over.

I've read Meljean's The Iron Duke and thought it was fun. That was a few years ago tho and I've yet to pick up another book by her. I will have to move her up my TBR list.
Elise
user 127535402
Albany, CA
Post #: 4
The Iron Duke was good but I enjoyed books 2 and 3 of the series more. The heroes in each were a bit less traditional.