The Bay Area Film and TV Connection is a spin-off from the Film and TV Connection, a group of about 1000 members, based in Los Angeles, which has been having networking and other events for about 2 years.
Some of the activities which are planned for this group include:
- networking events, where you can meet others in the film and TV industry
- workshops and seminars, where you can learn about different phases of the industry from featured pros in the film and TV business
- feedback and discussion groups, where you can present your current project for comments from the group or ask questions about new ideas and projects
- video film nights and potlucks, where you can see recent DVD releases in a small group and discuss the film
- production team meetings, where we will put together production teams to work on short projects and work on turning our skills into paid work from producers and clients.