Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers, Optical engineers, recovering engineers, and others considering joining CNSV are welcome to attend the first or second meeting, to continue for the last two you must have a CNSV profile.
The IEEE CNSV mastermind group will meet for a fixed set of four meetings about every other week starting on April 3, 2014. Group members will make a commitment to come to all of these four meetings, and to keep what is discussed in confidence. So, that means the members really get to know each other, and work on what is keeping their businesses from higher levels of success.
This is a chance to stretch out the networking that takes place after the "7 seconds of fame" at an evening meeting and really get to know other CNSV members.
In addition to an open discussion format where any attendee can put issues on the table that they want to discuss or get feedback on we have planned a number of exercises that anyone can volunteer to take part in:
• Review my Linkedin Profile, Website, or CNSV profile (wifi is available at Hobees)
• Feedback on my Elevator pitch
• How to explore partnering on projects with other consultants
• Selling to Big Companies: Approved Vendor List, Brokers, Insurance, Other Terms and Conditions
• Selling to Startups and Small Companies: Winning Trust and Getting Started
Open only to IEEE CNSV members (must have a CNSV profile to attend 3rd and 4th meeting)
Group is lead by fellow CNSV member, Sean Murphy of SKMurphy, Inc.. He is a member of IEEE-CNSV and is providing this as a benefit to other members to help foster a better sense of community and collaboration.
Information on how to join IEEE-CNSV is available at http://www.californiaconsultants.org/Contact.cfm