|A former member||
We are currently looking for a senior front-end software engineer to build the next generation User Interface for Responsys’ leading Lifecycle Marketing application. The candidate will develop and maintain presentation layer UI and functionality across a range of web components. This candidate will optimize presentation layer components for performance and an exceptional user experience. This candidate will collaborate directly with a cross-functional team of Architect, Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to facilitate the design and development process.
* Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
* Translate product requirements into functional specs and build software that meets those requirements
* Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
* Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
* Focus on usability, flexibility and robustness to market and customers’ expectations.
* Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
* Identify and address performance bottlenecks
* Participate in design and code reviews
* Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices and adhere to existing standards
* 7 plus years of experience in development engineering, with at least 5 years building web-centric products, with a demonstrated ability to understand high-performance, high-usage web applications. Experience leading small teams of developers preferred.
* Experience in architecting in large scale production environments
* Thorough knowledge of design patterns, usability principles and best practices is required.
* Great written communication and documentation abilities
* Extremely detail oriented. Strives for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers
* Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from a top University
* Web 2.0 savvy and eager learner who stays on top of fast moving internet technologies.
* Visual-design skills
* Experience with J2EE, JBoss, Eclipse, Ant
* Experience building complicated workflows
* Bonus points if you've got experience with XML UI frameworks such as XForms
Please contact Brian
Edited by User 11,992,321 on Apr 28, 2010 3:26 PM