We have been working on WP7 applications since a long time (Klout for Windows Phone, Ahead), and we are currently developing application for Windows 8.
During this session, we will share our tips for WP7 and Win 8 development for XAML/C# developers on:
- UX (landscape special view, systray always available, ergonomics basics, how to have a good design when you are not a designer...)
- advertisments, statitics framework like flurry
- developer tools: use the zune API to analyze your app feedbacks
- performances, architecture, tools (isolated storage viewer...)
- feedback on the development of a win 8 app after a WP7 app (how to use the same code, differences...).
- introduction to win8 development for WP7 developers
Soumow & Julien Dollon are french developers living in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can find more about them at soumow.dollon.net and julien.dollon.net.
- 6:00 doors open (pizza and drinks)
- 6:10 - 6:25 Lightning talks
- 6:30 announcements
- 6:45 - 8:15 presentation
- 8:15 - 8:30 raffle
Can't code without