The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › EFT Helpful Information
For anyone who would like to try what we discussed yesterday, here is some information you may find helpful:
1. See my notes from yesterday's talk at the bottom of this e-mail.
2. You can download a free manual (very quick read) on how to use EFT at www.emofree.com.
This along with the diagrams I handed out is all you need.
Something else I find helpful is Carol Look's Attracting Abundance newsletter. You can sign up for free at http://www.attractingabundance.com/ (enter your e-mail address on the left side of the page).
If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
~ Aaron ~
2. Tapping Sequence (with reminder phrase)
3. The Nine-Gamut Procedure
4. Tapping Sequence (with reminder phrase) repeated
1. While rubbing the “sore spot” on your chest, repeat [three times] the setup phrase:
“Even though I have this _______, I deeply love and accept myself.”
---acknowledges the problem while affirming your self-love
---allows lymph to circulate freely thereby releasing toxins
2. There are eight tapping points. Tap on these points while repeating the reminder phrase.
---The reminder phrase can be a simplified version of the setup
phrase, e.g. “fear of applesauce”
---Can tap on either side of the body.
---Can switch sides in throughout the tapping sequence.
3. Find the Gamut point and while tapping on this point continuously:
a. Close eyes
b. Open eyes
c. Move eyes down and to the right
d. Move eyes down and to the left
e. Circle eyes clockwise
f. Circle eyes counterclockwise
g. Hum a tune for couple of seconds
h. Quickly count to five
i. Hum again for couple of seconds
---Activates both sides of the brain thereby allowing you to “tune in” to the tapping.
4. Repeat the tapping sequence (the 8 points) while repeating the reminder phrase.
***To repeat the tapping procedure, in subsequent rounds, need to adjust the setup and reminder phrases:
For example, “Even though I still have some of this _______, I deeply love and accept myself.”
To adjust the reminder phrase, simply insert the word remaining at the beginning of the old reminder phase.
For example, “fear of applesauce” is replaced by “remaining fear of applesauce.”