At the December 2013 Meetup, Lance Hardy, a Google Trusted Photographer (yes there is such a certification!) will introduce to us and share knowledge about the new Google Business Photos program and its connection with Google's ongoing shift to emphasize local search.
Lance will share with us not only about the Google Business Photos program, but just as important, how it ties into the new world of social SEO. And why this is relevant to any business who have discovered that tried and true SEO tactics of the past, are indeed that.
If you have a small business, or you are a web services provider for small businesses, then you will want to hear what Lance has to say about what the Google Business Photos program is, and how to use this program in your marketing strategy for local search.
What You'll Learn:
• What is the Google Business Photos program?
• Why are photographs important to Google and local search?
• How to tie Google Business Photos into social SEO.
• Why are photographs important to your future customer?
• Do you have to be or hire a Google Trusted Photographer? What if I want to do it myself?
• Panorama photographs - why you want them and how to get them
• Tips on integrating photos between Google Maps, G+, and your website
• How to capture Street View imagery of your business which will be published on Google Maps
• and much more!
More About Lance Hardy
Lance has been in web development for the last 15 years and has been with G5 as a Front End Web Engineer for the last six years. With G5's shift to increase use and promotion of a business' Google+ page, Lance has been given a unique perspective that made becoming a Google Trusted Photographer particularly attractive.
Lance first moved to Central Oregon in 1985. Lance has said: "Bend was a bit different back then. One horse town may not have been far off the mark. It’s been a combination of thrilling and at times awkward to watch this city, this community change. There’s no denying that the present Bend, Oregon is vibrant and full of promise. I’m glad to help local businesses show that to their potential customers through Google Virtual Tours."
You can contact Lance at http://trustedphotographerbend.com
Whether you own a small business, an agency, or are simply looking to make new connections in marketing field, be sure & join us. Free beer, pizza, and meeting space are provided by Techspace, our sponsor. RSVP now!
A $5 donation is much appreciated for use of the Tech Space facility and to help cover the cost of beer and pizza.