addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BengalsWest Message Board › ST. PATTYS DAY MARCH MADNESS MAYHEM!!!

ST. PATTYS DAY MARCH MADNESS MAYHEM!!!

Samwise
user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Ahoy, Bengals fans!

First, I hope everyone is enjoying their offseason from football as much as possible. Let there be no doubt that there WILL be more NFL Football in 2011. If the season doesn't start on time, it won't be long after. The league has 9 million reasons to figure something out.

That said, expect an email from me next week detailing all of the Bengals offseason posturing (some that was in the news, some from very reliable sources) as well as some point of view commentary on the state of the team heading into the draft. Hey, I'm not working... I may as well use my time to inform the diehards who maybe cannot follow the Labor talks and individual team as closely. And for those that can, I promise to include some info/insight that you may not have heard.

For the subject at hand: Tomorrow is the (real) kickoff of March Madness! Nothing beats March as these 18-21 year olds play their hearts out on the opening rounds. Loren, Hepp, and I are going to kick it off in style by checking out some early games at ESPNZone at LA Live near Staples. Lot's of screens, booze and food, and tons of basketball. Gone are the days of the games only being found on CBS and being thrown from one game to another. Now there are 4 networks carrying 100% of the action, uninterrupted. 

We'll be meeting at ESPNZone at noon tomorrow to start catching the action (FYI the first game actually starts at 915am our time). 

Let's not forget that it IS St. Patrick's Day tomorrow as well. As I'm sure you all know, March 17th is evermore dubbed "Amateur Night" thanks to all the green beer debauchery. My take is to begin early and watch some basketball, take St. Patty's into Happy Hour, and then get out while the gettin's good... before you're packed like sardines in a crushed tin box.

We will open for Bball at ESPNZone but by late afternoon will probably move on to some more St. Patty's type locale, pub, bar, etc.

ANYONE who wants to come join for any of the festivites, drop me a text (my # is below). That way I know you may hook up with us at some point and I can keep you updated if we switch places. I know we will likely be out til at least 830-9 as Univ of Cincinnati's game starts at 630p and I'll definitely be out for it.

I encourage anyone to come hang! Take a train, take a bus, whatever. It will be a beautifully fun day! Don't drink and drive!

Drop me an email or text tonight and I hope to see some of ya tomorrow.

Who Dey,

Samwise

(626) 399-5287