IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS!
Do you know how to work the legislature, or are you going to be worked over by the legislature... again?
I am confident that you understand the power of ideas. But good ideas are not worth anything if they are not put into action.
If you are going to spend your time and treasure trying to reclaim the Republic, then let's do it to win.
The New Jersey Campaign for Liberty is hosting a One-Day Political Leadership School, this Saturday, April 27, 2013 .
At this school you will learn how to create meaningful change and what you must do to be respected and feared by politicians.
You must be at this school !
This intense one-day training covers:
• The Real Nature of Politics -- why just "educating" people alone won't result in change
• The Biggest Lie in Politics -- and how the political class uses your convictions against you
• How to Work effectively at the Capitol -- getting a bill sponsor and a roll call vote despite the leadership
• How to Build a Group -- putting pressure on legislators
All this and much more for just $40 in advance ($45 at the door) which includes lunch and materials!
This class will teach you how to turn your passion into action. I sincerely hope you can attend.
Complete One-Day Political Leadership School
Saturday, April 27
101 North Main Street
*Registration begins at 8:15 AM
You owe it to your ideas and principles to learn how to become the most effective activist you can be.
New Jeresy Campaign for Liberty
P.P.S. Check out what others have said about this class:
• "I really enjoyed the school. I found it simultaneously informative, exciting and revolting." Luke Priest, Iowa
• "The slides and training were extremely informative and educational - your real-world experience and anecdotes really hit home and were relevant to the materials. It was a pretty intense class - lots of information in a single day, but we got through it!" Jeremy T. Goemaat, President, LogicBox, Inc.
• "Your training is OUTSTANDING. I'm not one to be able to sit for more than 1 hour at a lecture style presentation, but honest to God, that's the best political training I've ever seen." Jeff Greenspan, Arizona Campaign for Liberty
Because of Campaign For Liberty's tax-exempt status under IRC Sec. 501(C)(4) and its state and federal legislative activities, contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions (IRC § 170) or as business deductions (IRC § 162(e)(1)).
Bergen County Region 5 Coordinator
Campaign for Liberty
"The mission of the Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great
American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound
money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of
educational and political activity."