This is a joint Meetup with the Meetup 'Get Out Of Your Own Way- overcoming Self Sabotage" (for more information see http://www.meetup.com/Get-Out-Of-Your-Own-Way-Conquering-Self-Sabotage)
- Are you stressed out by the piles of pending tasks and unfinished projects that never seem to end?
- Do you wait until the anxiety of the last moment kicks in to start a task?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to be done and don't know where to even start.
- Do you feel guilty or intimidated, looking at your 'to do list' (if you even have one), and find yourself checking email or Facebook instead?
- Do you find yourself beating yourself up about procrastinating?
Procrastination can be a (often chronic) 'condition', that can affect your professional life, your relationships & romantic life and your creative expression.
In this workshop with psychotherapist and Life Coach Meriana Dinkova you will discover some of the most common ways we procrastinate and what to do about them.
Through lecture, sharing and experiential exercises we will develop individualized systems to jump start your productivity.
You will learn how to prioritize tasks and will look into strategies that help you stay focused on the action steps that make the biggest difference.
We will identify the system you will need to have in place to stay on track and prevent falling back into the familiar procrastination patterns.
Prepay on Meetup until March 25th to get the online discount!
Meriana Dinkova is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MTF Lic#45696) and Life- and Relationship Coach in private practice in SF and the East Bay. For the last 16 years she has studied and practiced a variety of therapeutic, meditative and transformational methods involving the connection between mind and body and the ways our attention influences our experience, particularly in the realms of connection, mindfulness and relating. For more info go to http://www.merianadinkova.com/