addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Meditation and Consciousness Message Board › New Meetup: East Bay Meditation and Consciousness

New Meetup: East Bay Meditation and Consciousness

Annie
user 5474278
Berkeley, CA
Hello Everyone....

I had lined up a guest speaker for this week's meeting, Karen O'Connell, to speak on Death The Great Journey: States of Consciousness in the Immediate Afterlife.... however, she's delayed in Australia and won't be arriving in the US until Nov 11th (argh!). We've postponed her talk to our January meet up.

For this week to continue with our Clarity an Consciousness series, I'll speak on Entities, Parasites of the Body of Energy. When we train our Vision to turn inward, one of many things to gain a deep understanding, and feel for, is our body of energy (Chi, Prana, Etheric...). It is not uncommon to perceive a foreign flavor assimilated, or nested, into our body of energy, much like a physical parasite nesting into our physical body. While camouflaged in a person's matrix of subtle energies, an entity has an influence on it's environment resulting in the person feeling an increase in desires or addictions, or even an increase in experiencing a particular emotion, like pain, suffering, shame... Revealing and clearing these energetic parasites can have a profound effect on clarifying our consciousness, not just in meditation, but in all life activities.

See you on Wednesday ~

Warm regards,
Annie

Side note for January: Karen is fantastic, I met when I was in Australia for long term meditation practices in 2003 and 2004. She's trained with Samuel Sagan for almost 25 years and was integral in the work and practices that lead to the creation of the Death the Great Journey Knowledge Track available through Clairvision.org. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more information on this. More closer to the event!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­

What: East Bay Meditation and Consciousness

When: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:30 PM

Where: The Spire
1901 8th St
Berkeley, CA 94710
267-357-2406