This event is sponsored by NephoScale.
Get a 1 Year Free Trial for a Cloud Server!
This event is organized in collaboration with other groups.
This event is free to attend.
Please only RSVP "Yes" if you will be attending.
If you RSVP "Yes" and later find out that you cannot attend, please adjust your RSVP response accordingly.
Check out of some of the top up and coming startups in Silicon Valley as they pitch to a panel of investors.
Meet other entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley movers and shakers.
Network, socialize and connect!
6:30 pm to 7:00 pm Networking, Food
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm Pitches
8:00 pm to 8:30 pm Announcements
Each entrepreneur will pitch for five minutes, followed by five minutes of Q & A from the investor panel.
The following startups will be presenting at this event:
1. Rizzoma: Mindmap, Zoomdoc, Chat--communicate and collaborate in real time.
2. Happy Retailer: Social Distribution Platform for Web Retailing.
3. AtContent: Digital content platform which allows content owners to reach new audiences, increase search ranking for their content, brand it and control across the Internet.
4. RideAuction: Priceline for private transportation. Name your price from point A to point B, we will route your request to black towncar drivers, first to accept your price within 2 minutes wins your order.
5. Letusdropship: You sell, they ship, you profit.
There will be door prizes given out to some lucky attendees.
We will be holding regular, on-going pitch events in Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
If you would like to participate in a future pitch event, please contact the organizer via meetup.com.
All the following types of participants are welcome:
1) startups who would like to pitch
2) investors who would like to be on a panel
3) sponsors for food, venue, door prizes, media, etc.
4) event organizers to cross promote the event
5) volunteers/interns to help with organizing the event
Idea to IPO, Funders and Fundseekers, Startup Club, Silicon Valley Content Entrepreneurs, AgTech, WineTech, FoodTech, Fund Your Startup, IT Professionals, and Plug & Play Tech Center.