Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › Help with the Transmediale event

Help with the Transmediale event

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

How's it going? Enjoying all the brisk, invigorating fresh air these days? I hope you are at least doing some skiing or snowboarding during these cold winter months while we all wait for the warm sunshine to return. I have a lot of good meetup ideas just waiting for when the sun is up until 10pm again before I post them so hang in there!!

Question - I am very interested in the "Transmediale" events here as something all of us can do, but I cannot get my head around it - it seems too varied and all over the place, and expensive to be honest, for me to figure out something we can all do as a one off/decent price. But yet some items in the ticket list look very cheap (5 euros "for the exhibition"?). Click here for a list of pricing options for it

If someone has some experience with this thing can you get in touch with me and step me through some options for a night out for us? Otherwise I don't want to post something cheap that ends up stinking, or something expensive that ends up not worth it.

And if I don't end up posting a meetup for it, and you have a ton of dough, look into it on your own, it looks totally awesome if you're into art/exhibitions etc

Thanks in advance!

Chris