Big Data Gods Message Board › A huge thank you to our sponsor, Silicon Valley Innovation Center

A huge thank you to our sponsor, Silicon Valley Innovation Center

Fremont, CA
Hello all,
I sincerely thank our sponsor, Silicon Valley Innovation Center, for providing the space and facilities for all of our meetup events.  I request all of you to consider Silicon Valley Innovation Center for your office and event needs.  Here is a message from our sponsor :
SVIC is a fully furnished, plug-n-play infrastructure provider and innovation incubator located in the heart of silicon valley.  It is just minutes away from major freeways and provides ample space for all of your startup needs and event venue needs.  Some of its major highlights are:

• Fully furnished workspace as well as meeting facilities
  • High-speed Internet connection (high availability with dual ISPs and automatic failover)
  • Entire building is Wifi-enabled (works even in the parking lot!)
  • Comfortable ambience - very clean and noise-free - perfect for startups
  • Multiple restrooms as well as kitchen facilities with multiple refrigerators
  • Conference rooms and a large auditorium in the facility
  • Insurance, taxes, and full use of facilities is included in the rent

We also have a great support system for budding entrepreneurs and we frequently host events of great interest to entrepreneurs and big data professionals.  I would invite you to come to our building and check us out.  I would love to have you as a part of our startup family.  We are pleased to serve your startup needs and we take great pride in fostering the entrepreneurial spirit in true silicon valley tradition.

Yours truly,
Shri Chawla­
Silicon Valley Innovation Center
3200 Coronado Dr,
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Office:  408-748-9900[/url]
Mobile: 408-505-8183[/url]