Monday Morning Motivator
A fresh and inspirational start to your week
What better way to start your week than with some fresh air, fresh thinking, fresh ideas and inspiration and a really supportive group of people?!
Monday Morning Motivator is for you if you are:
- Running a business
- Looking to start one
- Looking for your next job/move
What is Monday Morning Motivator?
Well, it’s like a mastermind group with a difference ……. It’s in the fresh air and we walk as we talk.
And, did you know …… the act of walking engages both the left and right hemispheres of your brain together making you more creative, more relaxed, more present and more able to employ the huge resources of your unconscious mind.
If you’ve never done anything like this, this is how it works:
- You bring with you your goal/problem/challenge that you want help with
- We split into small groups
- Each person takes turns in briefing the group on their ‘thing’ that want help with
- The rest of the group use their knowledge, experience, wisdom, ideas and contacts to help, support and inspire you
- Towards the end of the walk the whole group comes together to network and chat informally
- With finish with a cuppa (optional) in the café/pub
What others are saying ....
Amazing experience with host's superb facilitation, effortlessly inspiring and motivating every member on their project/issue. NETWALKING across Hampton Court Palace gardens. Encouraged me to enrol onto next 3 X events I can't wait for! Ash Panjabi
Had a fabulous time this morning - feel so energised & upbeat, and very happy to have met some wonderful entrepreneurs with awesome ideas! Thank you, Jenny, for organising & facilitating such a great Monday Morning Motivator! Callie Carling
What a lovely morning with lovely people - it was a pleasure to meet you all! Came away with a focus on what to do next to actually get me and my business working! Thanks Jenny and everyone! Angi Long
"Thanks for a brilliant mastermind netwalk, Jenny. What a wonderful idea for a mastermind group - improving mind and body in great company! A breath of fresh air in one's life, indeed. It most certainly helped me move one project forward. That and meeting everyone on the walk and in the pub afterwards was definitely worth the journey. I am looking forward to the next one". Max Alter
"Right up until leaving, I wasn't sure I was ready to 'do' it, but I am so glad I did!
Was a lovely walk, great people and some interesting ideas - lovely to see instinctive generosity in abundance too, everyone willing and eager to help each other. The buzz really started when I left and continued through the day. Coupled with the emergence of Spring and the fact that I have now started the ball rolling for 'Angenealogy', I am feeling a bit like my normal self and a lot clearer headed with a more focussed perspective on the world." Angi
And by the end of Monday morning you will:
- Feel energised, motivated and raring to go
- Be inspired with new ideas and opportunities for achieving your goal
- Feel supported in achieving your goal and overcoming any challenges
- Have gained a fresh perspective on your challenge with host of possible solutions
- Have a whole host of new connections
- Have transformed Monday Morning Yawn into Monday Morning Motivation
And all this for just a fiver on the day!
Our walk takes us on a gentle and inspirational stroll through Hampton Court Gardens and along the stunning riverside.
Meet: Hampton Court Palace Restaurant
Time: arrive 10.15 for a 10.30am start
Bring: pen and pad, your goal, money for refreshments
Dress: informal and comfortable for walking
Cost: £5 cash on the day
Travel: Free parking in Bushy Park (by the Dianna Fountain) and in in residential streets close to Hampton Court Station (Wolsey Road area). Nearest mainline station is Hampton Court. Please leave 10 minutes or more to get to the meeting area from your car/train.
We look forward to welcoming you