Big Data Week Message Board › Sun Startup Essentials Update - TweetTabs launched, Training offer and event

Sun Startup Essentials Update - TweetTabs launched, Training offer and events to come and say hi at.....

Stewart Townsend
user 4087854
Group Organizer
Manchester, GB
Good morning

FOR THE FULL ARTICLES GO HERE

Its the summertime and there are events, offers and activities happening all over Europe at present that Id like to make you aware of, as usual if you have any questions drop me an email and Ill get back to you as soon as I can or find me on Twitter @stewarttownsend. If you would like to promote your event out to the Startup Essentials members drop me a line and Ill put it on the Blog Calendar and put in the next newsletter.

News

Twitter Growth

Over the past few months, Twitter has experienced explosive growth, attracting celebrity users such as Oprah, and a growing mountain of media and blog coverage. Sysomos Inc., one of the world's leading social media analytics companies, conducted an extensive study to document Twitter's growth and how people are using it. After analyzing information disclosed on 11.5 million Twitters accounts, we discovered that

Worldmap of Social Networks

Read this article on what social networks are the majority leader in each country, and see a visual representation of what countries are growing their audience base to help you see
where are future potential opportunities for your organisation.

Tweettabs launched

TweetTabs a new web-based twitter search + trends client. It is a simple, ultra fast and ultra leightweight interface to search and trends for Twitter. It also incorporates integration with TweetMeme to show previews of stories so you can be sure on what you are viewing. MORE information HERE

Promotions

x86 Dual Core Servers/Workstations - Dual Core AMD/8Gig Memory/Dual HD/Dual PSU - Enterprise Class Servers for £420/€480
More details and how to purchase at the link above, they are going FAAAASSSSTTT.

Training offer

Web Application training/Java training at Startup Prices - Remarkable savings on one year, company-wide site licenses to the Sun eLibrary. Giving you access to advanced training packages, including hundreds of web-based courses on key technologies.

* Improve flexibility of learning through an easy-to-use web-based interface
* Use courses all year instead of one-time classroom visit
* Use courses as a reference tool that can be revisited while preparing for certification

Exclusive course for Sun Startup Essential Members only......