November 21, 2013 · 5:30 PM
Bizdom Mentor and Lean student and practitioner Doug Craver will speak about the importance of leading your startup or established organization as a Beta Leader while applying action-based lean startup methods. Learn how lean startup methods accelerate your success as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur with intensive learning through experience that will last a lifetime.
Discussion topics include:
- The Beta Leader Blueprint
- Examples of use cases
- How to apply lean startup methods daily, weekly, monthly
Learn from 26-year serial entrepreneur, Douglas Craver, currently overseeing business operations at early stage venture Mobile Defense Inc. He uses these techniques in his work and with the startups he is coaching and mentoring. You will leave the meetup with a blueprint and understanding of what it means to be a Beta Leader.
Who is it for?
· Startup Founders, Early Stage Venture Founders, Non-Profit Founders
· Product Launch Leaders within large enterprises
· Team leaders launching new services with established Non-Profits
· Individuals who would like to work at Startups, Early Stage Ventures or Product Launch Teams
· CEO's a business owners leading organizations of all sizes
· Angel investors and other "company builders"
Hope you can join us! Snacks will be provided.