addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boardgame Design Message Board › League of Extraordinary Gamers

League of Extraordinary Gamers

David C.
user 3611147
Cumming, GA
Post #: 4
I posted this meetup (2 days!) not only because it's good open gaming, but for two other reasons specifically relevant to us.

1) Richard Launius is the host - he's the designer of Arkham Horror & Defenders of the Realm (and a bunch of other not yet published games). Everyone should know Richard. Not only is he a good guy, but he is an established designer that I'm sure we can all learn something from.

2) At this particular one at least one publisher will be present (Zev). I suspect he expects to play some prototypes, but the real benefit is meeting him, spending the day around him and establishing a relationship, so when you're sure your game is ready, you might have an in.