Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Group Kickstarter - TWO ROOMS and a BOOM!

Group Kickstarter - TWO ROOMS and a BOOM!

Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 135
Hey all,

I'm currently in for the TWO ROOMS and a BOOM! kickstarter :- http://www.kickstarte...­ ... and-a-boom

After years of werewolf, and now the resistance, I think this one is gonna be an excellent third option for large group / convention games. I expect to see some of this at a Cafe Games party day in the future !

It's $40 a copy, or $26.66 for a 6-pack, hence I'm interested if we can get 5 more people together. Prices are USD, so expect around 28 AUD/copy when buying in the group deal.

I'm a regular at Eurogames, semi-regular at Cafe games and also run a fortnightly gathering at Games Laboratory on Facebook (https://www.facebook....­) so once fulfilled would be looking to pass on games at one of those events, or around the CBD / Camberwell any time.

Reply here, or message me via meetup if your interested !

Thanks,
Ben
Phil M.
user 30312242
Geelong, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Ben,

I'm in, and I'll take a second copy if we're one short of the 6!

For whatever it's worth from the organiser of the Pub Werewolf nights, I can confirm this is a good one. One of our regulars brought the test rules to one of our nights and it was a great change of pace. The accelerating time pressure (and built-in time limit) works well.

So yeah - worth three other people picking up. (But not four, that would totally spoil it for everyone)
deb
user 97549322
Melbourne, AU
Hi,

I'd be willing to kick in for a copy. Deb
Graeme W.
user 14357258
Melbourne, AU
hi put me down for a copy.

G
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 136
BOOM - we are up to 5 (have a reply from Christian on the Melbourne Gamers forum), so with Phil offering to pick up the sixth if no-one else wants one, I've upped my pledge to the full six pack.

So if others are still interested, then the last copy is yours.

Beyond that, if more people are interested, then perhaps put your name down and we could yet make 12 people interested (?!)
Mark
user 52977772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 5
Hey Ben,

Happy to take the sixth copy off your hands or start a new six pack if there is enough interest.

MT.
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 137
Number 6 of 6 is all yours, Mark. That means everyone is in for one copy (Phil, deb, grahame, Christian, Mark, myself).

Pledge is in - I'll contact people via meetup private message (which should come through in your email) and ask for payment once the kickstarter has fully closed and payment taken from me, so that I know what the exchange rate is. Then... the waiting game...
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 139
I've got one spare copy going now, so if anyone knows of another interested buyer, then let me know and I'll grab $30 off them to secure the copy (due ~June 2014).