Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › The Longest Day: We need players from the North

The Longest Day: We need players from the North

Dan
ghostcorps
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Hello all,

I was lucky enough to get an unpunched copy of The Longest Day for my birthday and am about to convert my garage into a war room.

We have a few players already and could do a 4 player game but it would be awesome to get a 6 player game going. It is not for the faint hearted or those who are short on time (90h+ playtime) though there are shorter skirmishes to learn on.

There is a lot of reading and an in depth knowledge of the D-Day landing would be extremely valuable. We only have one WWII obsessive at the moment.

Ideally we would meet each Sunday and play as long as we can. This will take a bit of time to get organised but I wanted to get an idea of the interest. Anyone in or near Reservoir who is up for losing a fair chunk of their lives please let me know :)