addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Asian Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Prices - for the event

Prices - for the event

Julio
user 19199861
Revere, MA
The following are the final group discount prices depending on the need of each individual- please remember that helmets are not part of the package and it cost $8.00 more per day.

-Beginners package, includes lesson, gear and lower mountain lift. $66

-Gear plus all mountains lift package $62

-Lifts only for all mountains $44

Please email me regarding which one of the three items you will be purchasing; I need to compile a list with the name of each of you along with the information of which one of the three items you will be purchasing.  Would it be too much to ask that you bring the payment in cash?  The payment will need to be processed as one lump sum payment upon arrival.  The date and time has been solidly set for our group to meet on January 12, 2013 at 8:00am at the "Learning Shack".  Please email me at juliochang@hotmail.com­ or call or text 617-821-6137 if you have any questions.  Also, I will be forwarding, soon, a gear rental form for you to fill out.

Thanks,

Julio