The Boston Asian Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Deadline to provide final head count to Pats Peak

Deadline to provide final head count to Pats Peak

Julio
user 19199861
Revere, MA
Hello everyone, once again!

I will be submitting the final head count numbers to Pats Peak on Friday, January 4th.

I already have head counts of everyone taking a lesson.

I don't have the head count for those who are purchasing only lift tickets and those who are purchasing the lift and gear combo, through Pats Peak.  If you are planning to obtain it through Pats Peak please let me know which of the two items you're purchasing and please let me know by January 4th.  For those who already have everything they need, you don't need to email me; unless you really, really want to. :D

Once again, if you're part of the beginner group or are part of the group that's purchasing the group deal from Pats Peak, we meet at 8am in front of the door of the "Learning Shack" office.  No action is required on your part, just show up, I have coordinated everything to be done as a group.  Please bring enough cash to cover the cost of the package which you have chosen. 

If you're part of the group that already have everything, no need to go to the Learning Shack, you can all meet at the entrance of the cabin closest to the parking lot at 8:30am.

Hope to see you all there! :D