addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Julio
user 19199861
Revere, MA
Hello all,

I've contacted the company to schedule and they are not honoring the use of all the lessons in the same day as they had previously stated, meaning that people with four hours coupons would have to return in four different days and people with two hours coupons would have to return in two different days.  Also, the spots that we wanted has quickly filled up and there isn't anything available until the end of July.  If you're no longer interested to continue with this activity due to their false statement, there's a possibility that you can obtain a refund for the voucher, please do let me know as soon as possible and I'll get you the contact information for Amazon; you can tell them that the reason for demanding a refund is due to the statement made that you would be able to complete the lessons in one day.  If you're still interested in the lessons, please let me know as soon as possible as these spots do get filled rather quickly, I will create a new Doodle poll where we can choose the dates again. I'd like to get this done within the next two days while we have plenty of spots available. Spots available starts at the beginning of August and the voucher expires on Sept. 15th.  Also, if you're still interested and haven't sent me your voucher number yet, please do so, I can't hold a spot without the number.  I sincerely apologize for all the incovenience.

Best,

Julio