Boston Common Coffee Cycling of Central MA Message Board › After work weekday rides?

After work weekday rides?

Brandon
BrandonS
Marlborough, MA
Post #: 1
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I'm planning on scheduling a recurring weekly ride after work, but I would like some input from anyone who is interested. Specifically, I'd like to know what you think would be the best day(s) of the week, starting location, time. I'm also open to suggested routes.

When I did this last year, I created a short 5 mile loop (http://ridewithgps.co...­) for hill training which was very simple to remember. We rode to the start together (from the parking garage in Marlborough), then everyone could ride at their own pace. Total ride time was targeted at 1.5 hours. I'm thinking something similar this year though I'm open to other suggestions if you don't want to do the same thing every week.

To answer my own questions above:
Best Days: Tuesday, Wednesday (preferred), Thursday
Locations: I live/work in Marlborough so anything close by is fine. Marlborough, Hudson, Northborough, Southborough...
Time: Start time after 5:45 works best for me
Patrick
user 74026252
Lexington, MA
Post #: 3
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Weekday rides would be great, but unfortunately I think I might be the odd man out as far as location goes.. I work in Waltham and live in Lexington. Best days are Monday Tuesday and Thursday. Best locations are Waltham, Lexington, and Newton areas. I'm also open to morning rides Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday if anyone is up for that...
Rob
user 30726052
Westborough, MA
Post #: 3
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Wends or thursdays work for me. 5:45 is a good start time also