Hi Stanislav -- VoltDB is hosting an event on Jan 23rd with featured speaker, Mike Stonebraker at hack/reduce in Cambridge. If you're interested, you can register through this link: http://www.meetup.com/The-New-England...
Jan 02, 2013 1:20 PM
This member chose not to make their Meetup membership information public.
The Boston Data Mining meetup focuses on making data mining accessible to everyone. It aims to be inclusive to all regardless if you are a beginner or expert in statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining, or any of the analytics (business, predictive, etc). Our talks will focus on the practical side of data mining and analytics by showing attendees how to perform data modeling in a non-programming environment. To achieve that goal we employ RapidMiner; an open source data mining platform used to quickly and easily prototype data modeling processes.
• Host talks on a wide range of topics related to data mining.
• Focus talks on the practical side of data mining.
• Goal of most meetings will be build data models that attendees can use themselves
• Make data mining and data analytics accessible to everyone.
• Increase awareness of open source data mining tools
• Any and everyone who is interested in doing data mining and analytics without the hassle of coding.