Thanks for everyone who showed up to the last meeting, there are two
things I wanted to mention:
1. The website for the HTML5 workshop we're putting together is up at
http://www.html5boston.com/ - please add your email if your interested
so we can gauge space requirements.
2. As I mentioned at the Meetup PerkStreet financial is sponsoring a
CSS3 Animation contest for the group, here's the rules:
1. Each entry will judged by based on an entirely subjective scale of
how technically and artistically awesome the entry is.
2. All entries must include CSS3 animation and be animated primarily
if you like, but the focus should be on CSS3 animations & transitions.
3. Your submission only needs to work in the browser of your choice
(Likely Safari or Chrome) - many animation features, especially 3D
transforms are not well supported across all browsers.
4. The winner will come away with some great prizes
and we'll see what we can dig up for the runners up. Exact prizes will
be announced before the meetup.
5. Please host your submissions at a publicly viewable location and
submit them in the details of the upcoming meetup:
(You can also package them up in a .ZIP and send them to me to post if you like)
- all submission must be in 24 hours before meetup next month.
Please post any details or questions to the Group's message board under this
message so everyone can see the discussion.
Here's some inspiration/tutorials:
Looking forward to the entries and seeing you all next month!