March 18, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Sorry. We ran into a conflict with the room at Autodesk for March 11th. Pushing back one week to the 18th.
More specifically we will use actual projects to review:
- How to setup Design Options for a specific location
- Duplicating views to match each option within a location
- Where to build? Main model vs. Design Options
- Copying elements from the Main Model to Design Options
- Moving elements from one Option to another
- Accepting Primary, should you?
Other topics to discuss include:
- Rooms in design options (master vs. option)
- Wall cleanup and “secondary” options
- Options and linked models
- Archiving Design Options
We also hope to review how engineers and contractors utilize this powerful, but tricky tool
We will start presenting at 6:15
As always, if you have any comments please feel free to share
Hope to see you there!